Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our newest, best news yet!





Surprise!!!!!!!  We're having a baby... my baby and me!  :)


Dana and I are ridiculously excited to be new parents at the end of March.  We can't wait for our little spring chicken to get here.


So far, the pregnancy has been great.  I was pretty nauseated from week 5 to 8, but with the help of Werther's Originals and ginger snaps, I kept it under control.  Now I feel fantastic!  I have energy again, I have control of my cravings (for the most part... hehe), and I'm back to exercising, which feels wonderful to my changing body.


I must say, this week has been pretty eventful.  I changed doctor's because of my new insurance, and so far I really like them.  I was weighed again, and they told me my body is changing at a steady, healthy rate, and I "look great for being 16 weeks."  :)  (I was happy to hear that!)  More importantly, though, this is the first week that I heard baby's heartbeat.  It was amazing.  There was nothing more beautiful to me than hearing "whoosh, whoosh, whoosh..." coming from the doppler.  I wanted to record it and listen to it over and over again on my ipod.  I can't wait to hear it at my first ultrasound appointment in a couple weeks!!!


So, "Tiny" as we've nicknamed the unknown gender baby, is doing very well.  It's healthy and growing bigger and bigger every week.  (4 1/2 inches long I do believe.)  That's all for now.  Just wanted to let everyone know our exciting news!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment